Income Tax E-Filing To Begin From March 1 2023 with new Interface and Website
MyTax, The Gateway to Tax Information. Everything now at your fingertips, https://mytax.hasil.gov.my/. LHDNM has improved the interface for e-BE (Year of Assessment 2020), which can be accessed using computers and smart devices. The change in interface is done to replace the m-Filing (m-BE) services.
- Statutory income from sources of employment in Malaysia : The amount of money that a person receives for doing work in a company or organization. These include salaries, allowances, and bonuses.
- Pendapatan berkanun penggajian punca Malaysia : Jumlah wang yang diterima oleh seseorang kerana melakukan kerja di suatu syarikat atau organisasi. Ini termasuk gaji, elaun, dan bonus.
- Number of employment : The meaning number of employment is how many company we worked at this year.
- Bilangan penggajian : Maksud bilangan penggajian ialah berapa syarikat yang kita dapat gaji dalam tahun ini.
- Statutory income from sources of rents in Malaysia : Home rentals are any income or money you earn from renting residential property.
- Pendapatan berkanun sewa punca Malaysia : Pendapatan sewa rumah merupakan apa-apa hasil pendapatan atau wang yang anda perolehi daripada menyewa hartanah kediaman.
1. Automatic individual relief: RM9,000, Just by filling in the LHDN e-Filing form, you will be eligible for an automatic tax deduction of RM9,000. You’ll notice that this will be instantly greyed out on your form without you needing to do anything.
Page 4 : key in the blank for Relief year of assessment 2022, Individual Relief Types. Some amendments in tax reliefs have been made for YA 2022, and there are new additions introduced too. Claiming these incentives can help you lower your tax rate and pay less in overall taxes.
Make sure you pay before the date listed below. Otherwise you will be charged additional charges and penalties.
- Start date of e-filing 2022 : March 1, 2023
- Deadline for efilling 2022 for individuals: 30 April 2023
- Malaysia dateline or Due date (private company): 30 June 2023
- Business LHDN Declare Closing Date: APRIL 30, 2023
To Be Continue.....