CITTA Mall Launched Digital Platform myCITTA Offers Shoppers Ease, Comfort, and Boundless Options. Get Moving with CITTA MALL
CITTA Mall has officially launched its delivery platform, myCITTA, to complement the mall’s brick and mortar stores. Shoppers can now simply tap their purchases from the comfort of their homes by accessing the platform via the mall’s websites at www.citta.com.my .
Featuring an array of merchandise by retailers who operate in CITTA Mall, myCITTA offers shoppers the flexibility and convenience in browsing and making purchases online. Be it buying a pack of chips or signing up for a new fitness programme, shoppers can opt for home delivery or self-pickups upon making a purchase.
To date, there are over 35 participating stores onboard, all of whom offer a wide selection of merchandise. To encourage bulk purchase, shoppers are also able to order bestsellers from different stores in just one delivery.
Among participating merchants shoppers can look forward to on myCITTA include A slice of Heaven, Beans N Beans, Wingstop, Fruitlab, Peak Fitness, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Canning Heritage, Gajahmada, House of Malaya, Penyet Express, A Beauty Secret Studio, A&W, Boozeat, Gadget C Store, Iyakimono, JOMLaksa, Manjakaki, Marrybrown, Mikey’s Pizza, Onde Onde, Para Thai, Tail & Fin, The Barn, Twinbow, Union Roastery, MaggyMe, Universal Noodle, Ying Ker Lou, Waroeng Penyet, Wrappe, Deli Wau , B Optique , and Julia Gabriel & Chiltern House Preschool.
According to John Tam, General Manager for CITTA Mall, the Covid-19 outbreak has brought to the fore among retail businesses the importance of being omnipresent across all channels to meet consumer needs and demands. “Hence, we are capitalising on the opportunity presented by the digital era to help tenants boost sales while making shopping safe, convenient, and pleasurable,” said Tam.
“As the third wave of the pandemic hit, most shoppers are reluctant to leave home unless necessary. myCITTA is here to cater to the needs of our shoppers as we offer an alternative to their shopping needs. Also, unlike other delivery services, myCITTA offers local deliveries beyond food within and outside of Klang Valley, so shoppers can still purchase their favourite goods from the mall from the comfort of their home,” added Tam.
Available promotion in conjunction with the launch of the digital platform is as below:
- - Receive RM5 off for every order at myCITTA by entering the code CITTA2U (Valid for the first 100 customers only).
- - Peak Fitness 3 days free trial pass for all who shop on myCITTA.
For more information, visit myCITTA at www.citta.com.my , https://www.facebook.com/CITTAMall/videos/414531443255532 , https://www.facebook.com/CITTAMall/videos/175209811025593 .
To order online, shoppers simply need to go through the following steps :
1. Go to www.citta.com.my on PC or mobile
2. Click the Order Now button at the Best Sellers section or click on the logos of participating stores.
3. Choose the items and quantity (select add-ons, if any), then click Add to Order.
4. Review your order by clicking on the shopping cart icon. Select the delivery date and time, then fill in your particulars.
5. Check the ‘I understand and I’m ready to submit my order’ box and click Submit Order.
6. Complete payment, receive your order confirmation via WhatsApp, and wait for your order to arrive.
And many much more, check out https://www.citta.com.my/