Dutch Lady PureFarm milk to Malaysians’
One glass every morning for a strong startStudy shows adding a glass of Dutch Lady PureFarm milk to Malaysians’ favourite breakfasts help to meet recommended energy and nutrient intake of adults and children
However, when these breakfasts were consumed together with a 250ml serving of Dutch Lady PureFarm milk, the ideal 20 – 25% of daily nutrition intake could easily be met. Energy and all vitamins and mineral measured (vitamins A, B2, D and calcium) met the 20 – 25% daily RNI for adults and children .
- • Protein helps to build and repair tissue8 so that our muscles work in good condition;
- • Vitamin A allows our eyes to function properly9 and helps us stay focused and alert, both at school and at work;
- • Vitamin B2 supports the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins;10
- • Vitamin D aids the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus;11 and
- • Calcium is the key for the growth and development of strong bones and teeth for children, 12 and helps adults maintain a healthy bone mass13 for an active lifestyle.